Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home Ultrasound Machine Helps After Surgery

I had DaVinci (Robotic) surgery recently and since this procedure, I’ve experienced pretty intense pain throughout my sternum. After discussing this matter with my doctor, he was quick to advise that it’s possible the machine may have applied a bit much pressure over this area resulting in bruising. Honestly, this pain was excruciating so I found myself taking a complete schedule of pain medication which left me feeling drowsy and foggy.
I started looking for other, homemade remedies online and came across many articles describing the benefits ultrasound therapy. Eventually I came across this site, EZUltrasound.com, and found the answers I was looking for. I choose the NanoVibronix Pain Shield for its convenience and after a few weeks of regular treatments with my new home ultrasound machine the pain lessened considerably. I also noticed a reduction in swelling as well.
I am truly amazed at the amount of difference this home ultrasound machine has made in my recovery. I no longer need to take pain pills or fog up my mind throughout the day. My attention is sharper and my pain much relieved. I wanted to take the time to write this testimony in the hope that it will help another person like me down the road. If you experience recurring pain or similar conditions after a medical procedure, you owe it to yourself to consider the adoption of a home ultrasound machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment